Thursday, September 18, 2008

With the Volume Down?!?

Gov. Sarah Palin was asked last night by Sean Hannity whether she had seen Tina Fey's portrayal of her on last weekend's Saturday Night Live:

HANNITY: One last question that I didn't ask you: Did you watch Tina Fey on "Saturday Night Live"?

PALIN: I watched with the volume all the way down and I thought it was hilarious, she was spot on.

HANNITY: Do you think you could play her one day?

PALIN: Oh absolutely. It was hilarious. Again, I didn't hear a word she said, but the visual was spot on.
Watching SNL with the volume down?!?!?

Isn't this the moral equivalent of then-Governor Bill Clinton's statement in 1992: "When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didn't like it. I didn't inhale and I didn't try it again."

No comments: